6 Things to Know about The Try Guys
Influencers / 7 months ago
The Try Guys are an internet staple. The iconic quartet has been around for almost five years now, keeping our feeds packed with random challenges and genuinely original content. Eugene, Keith, Ned, and Zach all met at BuzzFeed, and joined forces to make us laugh ever since. Ranking Girl Scout cookies with actual Girl Scouts? Making Keith eat the menu? Great. It’s all great. Here are some fun facts you might not know about the team.
1. The Try Guys formed in 2014 at BuzzFeed.
2. The first video from the group was “Guys Try Ladies’ Underwear for the First Time.”
3. They were nominated for the Show of the Year Streamy Award in 2017.
4. In 2018, they broke away from BuzzFeed Motion Pictures and rebranded under their own production company, 2nd Try LLC.
5. They hosted the 2018 Streamy Awards, this time winning the Show of the Year Award.
6. Their first book The Hidden Power of F*cking Up is set to release in June 2019.