Here’s How to Throw the Best Oscars Party
Entertainment / 8 months ago
Oscars viewing parties are all the rave. An excuse to get dressed up to watch TV and eat snacks? Count me in. But only if the party is done right…
Obviously I’m kidding, there’s no right way to have a party. But honestly my way is pretty fun. It’s totally possible to have a theme party and not spend too much money. And if you throw the party with a few friends, everyone can chip in which really lessens the blow. No matter how you do it, just be sure to have fun and enjoy the show.
1. Roll out the red carpet.
2. Set up a photo station with props.
3. Be sure to send out “movie tickets” with your invites.
4. Stock up on the popcorn.
5. And movie theater snacks.
6. Have a projector (for wall or screen use) to livestream.
7. Give everyone their own Oscar for something special.
8. Have ballots out so you can vote like the Academy.
9. End the night with an after party of Hollywood-theme desserts.