9 Fun Facts to Prepare You For the Jonas Brothers
Celebrities / 8 months ago
Some of you might not be able to relate to this, but I literally grew up with the Jonas Brothers. They were my BTS, think of them like that. I accepted their split because, well, they’re actually brothers. I couldn’t imagine spending all that time with my sister. She gets on my nerves enough as it is. Anyway, back to the band.
A new single means a new era of the JoBros. All of them are married or engaged, Frankie (the Bonus Jonas for all of you uneducated youngins) makes a lot more appearances in group photos, and they’ve grown as artists and people. Wow, I’m so excited for this. Maybe now they’ll finally finish their fifth album…
1. For a brief time in 2007, the JoBros weren’t signed to a label.
2. Once resigned, they made their TV debut on Hannah Montana.
3. The donated 10% of their earnings to charity after their first big success.
4. They’ve remained highly philanthropic after that, with Nick speaking in front of the Senate about diabetes.
5. The JoBros were nominated for Best New Artist at the 2008 Grammys.
6. After appearing in the concert film for Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus in 2008, they filmed their own in 2009.
7. The group has sold over 17 million albums worldwide.
8. Their fifth album (titled V) was cancelled days before the tour was set to start.
9. After that, the band officially split up…until now.