Spring Activities to Get Ready For
Lifestyle / 7 months ago
Spring is here, spring is here–well, almost here. March 21 marks a new season, and honestly thank goodness. As y’all know I love the winter, but I love transitional seasons like spring and fall a bit more. Spring is such an important time for really tackling those intentions we set in the winter and breathing life into ourselves and our spaces. Refresh and renew, y’all. So when the time comes, here are some fun activities to add to your list.
1. Start gardening, which is possible indoors and outdoors.
2. Go on bike rides with friends, family, or solo.
3. Clean out your space and reorganize.
4. Take up an outdoor activity (yoga, tennis, wiffel ball).
5. Dye your hair a lighter color to match the season.
6. Look into local farmers markets.
7. Read a book with the window open.
8. Bake or cook something refreshing.